- ● Collection of Personal Information
- When personal information is obtained, we clearly state the purpose of use, notifying the customer in advance and publishing the necessary information on our website etc., and obtain the information by lawful and fair means.
Personal information obtained will be used within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time the information is obtained and to the extent necessary for the performance of our business.
- ● Management and Storage
- We take the necessary and appropriate measures to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent loss, destruction, falsification or leakage.
Personal information protection regulations are established and all employees are fully aware of these regulations and cooperate with the internal management system.
Whenever customers enter personal information on the website, special encryption technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is used to encrypt the personal information before it is transmitted.
Please note that we do not assume responsibility for information leakage under environments where SSL is not available. If your system does not support SSL, please use the telephone or fax for appointments or requests.
- ● Use of Personal Information
- We will use the personal information provided by customers to the extent necessary to deliver our catalogs, provide information on our services, and carry out other business. We may also use transaction information or information provided by customers to improve our services and develop products.
- * 1. Provision and support of our services and products that customers have applied for or purchased
- * 2. Responses, proposals, and communications regarding inquiries and quotations for our services and products
- * 3. Provision of information and guidance on our services and products by sending catalogs and e-mails
- * 4. Use of personal information in a manner that the person concerned cannot be identified (e.g., statistics)
- * 5. Use of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations
- ● Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
- We do not disclose or provide customers’ personal information to third parties, except in the following cases, or with the prior consent of the customer:
- 1. In case the person concerned has given consent
- 2. In case personal information is disclosed or provided in a manner that the person concerned cannot be identified (e.g., statistics).
- 3. In case the handling of personal information is entrusted to a contractor with whom we have concluded a service agreement including a confidentiality clause on the handling of personal information, within the scope necessary to respond to inquiries and repairs from customers and to carry out other purposes of use of which the customers have been notified
- 4. In case the provision of personal information is required by laws and regulations
- ● Disclaimer of Liability for Links
- We promise to do our utmost to ensure the protection of customers’ privacy on the website.
However, third-party companies linked to the website are outside the scope of our responsibility and are subject to their privacy policies.
- ● Customer Inquiries
- If requested by a customer to disclose, correct, discontinue use or delete his/her personal information, we will respond to such requests within reasonable limits without delay.
- ● Customer Consent
- ● Contact
- If you have any questions regarding the protection of personal information on the website, please contact us at the following address: